Bulk Body Care hemp seed powder 500g
- 100% pure & natural
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Easy to digest; non-bloating
- Extremely fast absorption time
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Assists with muscle repair & recovery
- Assists with building lean muscle
- Assists with natural weight loss
What makes hemp such a valuable source of nutrition?
Hemp powder is known as a complete protein, meaning it contains all the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) your body needs.
Hemp is also an excellent source of Edistin, a protein that your body uses to make antibodies and enzymes. Hemp protein contains a whopping 60-65% Edistin; the highest percentage of any plant-based protein.
Hemp is a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which promote better circulation, heart health, skin and joint health, and immunity. Because hemp protein is raw, all the fatty acids are preserved, so you get the optimum dosage with every serving.
Hem protein is easier for your body to digest than soy or whey protein; that’s because it’s free of enzyme inhibitors and phytates.
Hemp contains no known allergens! It’s safe for those with lactose, gluten, peanut and soya allergies.
Hemp contains no cholesterol, unlike whey and egg-based proteins.
Simply put, hemp powder is the most natural and completely nutritious plant protein available!
- Add to shakes, smoothies, juices, yoghurt, cereal or soup.
- DO NOT swallow in dry form.
- Keep refrigerated. Use within 6 weeks of opening.
- Adults: 2Tbsp (30g) a day
- Children: 1tsp (5g) a day
- For body building: Take up to 1 hour before training, to help build muscle mass.
- For endurance athletes: Take 1 hour after training, for muscle repair & recovery.
- For weight loss: Supplement your diet with a hem protein shake between meals.
- 100% milled cold pressed Hemp Powder
Nutritional information (per 100g serving):
- Energy: 1146kJ
- Protein: 32.3g
- Dietary Fibre: 23g
- Fat: 8.3g
– of which Poly Unsaturated Fat: 6.41g
– of which Monounsaturated fats: 1.01g