Bulk Organic Baobab Carrier Oil
Bulk Body Care organic baobab carrier oil. It is high in vitamins A, D, E and F. It soften dry patches, and even reduce acne.
It can be used in body care products like lotion, creams and handmade soap (cold process soap)
- Baobab carrier oil is perfect as skin food because it is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids and thus makes it the ideal carrier oil for massage and healing treatments.
- Baobab carrier oil not only contributes greatly to the barrier function and appearance of the skin but also offers other benefits such as relief to acne, minor abrasions, psoriasis and eczema.
- Baobab is also the only plant oil containing Vitamin D, which is necessary for Calcium absorption, especially useful to vegans.
- Using Baobab carrier oil is a great way to achieve soft, smooth and hydrated skin.
Baobab Carrier Oil is a highly-therapeutic yet under-utilised carrier oil. It is cold pressed from the seeds of the Organic Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil plant which is believed to be a native plant of India. Cold pressed organic Baobab Carrier Oil is a dark green colour with a pleasant nutty, grassy aroma. Baobab Carrier Oil is possibly one of the most nourishing oils available. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and contains more naturally occurring essential fatty acids than any other plant-based oil. It has a perfect balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 as well as being rich in the natural antioxidant Vitamin E. It is also one of the richest sources of polyunsaturated fatty acids which help to keep our skin soft, supple and youthful and our hair healthy and strong.
Baobab is often recommended as an effective treatment for dandruff, hair loss and dry, thin hair with poor condition, and it is also thought to help reduce inflammation and soothe sore muscles when used for massage.
Available In These Pack Sizes:
- 100ml | 200ml | 500ml | 1lt
- Organic Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil
Product Of Origin:
- Made in South Africa